Where is the official Big 12 title game thread rightcheer:)?

If that same Texas teams shows up in Pasadena, Alabama will lay waste to them. Apologies go out to the TCU fans. As far as we go, what a great game. We played superb on defense and came up short on the offensive side of the ball yet again. While I'm pretty heart broken over the game, I'll say this. All these experts that want to put Texas over us as a 15 point favorite, shove it up your what have you. We out played them tonight and just came up short. Hopefully we can keep our heads up and play well in the Holiday Bowl or whatever bowl we go to. We should finish the season with 10 wins and thats alright with me!

You know immediate response.

If Adi didn't kick out of bounds and Asante didn't get the horsecollar. This would have been our win.

Once again we prove, kicking FG's all day dont win us the game.

VTech - 15 - 16

Texas - 13 - 12

:yeah it just baffles me that at this point in their season the offense has no identity or clue...Kinnie is gonna be a stud and the talent is their if the offense is changed to suit Cody Green...I really have no desire to see zac lee on the field ever again granted there were drops here and there but IMO he just is not good and that is putting it lightly.

You know immediate response.

If Adi didn't kick out of bounds and Asante didn't get the horsecollar. This would have been our win.

Once again we prove, kicking FG's all day dont win us the game.

VTech - 15 - 16

Texas - 13 - 12

:yeah it just baffles me that at this point in their season the offense has no identity or clue...Kinnie is gonna be a stud and the talent is their if the offense is changed to suit Cody Green...I really have no desire to see zac lee on the field ever again granted there were drops here and there but IMO he just is not good and that is putting it lightly.

Next year I think Niles and Kinnie are going to be studs!

All we need to do is find a QB to pass the ball to them.

It will be a fun year next year if it happens because the D is already beastly.