Bad calls yes, but not only reason for L

HANC

Yes, I completely agree that the officiating was bad. There is NO FACE GUARDING call in NCAA and Haag made no contact in end-zone, so it was a BS call. And the 2 pass int calls were horrible......

Putting 1 second on the clock was probably the right call, according to the "whistle" as they played it back. I just wish that we could see an official, "officially" wave his arms to stop the clock. Without seeing a signal in the replay, I am not sure how you can put time back on.

As I read all of the posts, everyone seems to be content with blaming the officiating and saying nothing about Kunalic kicking the ball out of bounds, basically giving UT the field position they need to win. The horse collar on Asante had to be called, because it was a "horse collar".

If our offense even remotely picks up 1 more 1st down or doesn't throw an int , it doesn't come down to this.

Our defense gave an effort of the "glory" years, and our offense once again embarassed themselves.

Yes, I completely agree that the officiating was bad. There is NO FACE GUARDING call in NCAA and Haag made no contact in end-zone, so it was a BS call. And the 2 pass int calls were horrible......

Putting 1 second on the clock was probably the right call, according to the "whistle" as they played it back. I just wish that we could see an official, "officially" wave his arms to stop the clock. Without seeing a signal in the replay, I am not sure how you can put time back on.

As I read all of the posts, everyone seems to be content with blaming the officiating and saying nothing about Kunalic kicking the ball out of bounds, basically giving UT the field position they need to win. The horse collar on Asante had to be called, because it was a "horse collar".

If our offense even remotely picks up 1 more 1st down or doesn't throw an int , it doesn't come down to this.

Our defense gave an effort of the "glory" years, and our offense once again embarassed themselves.

If that kickoff doesn't go out of bounds, totally different story

If that kickoff doesn't go out of bounds, totally different story