biggest flaw in college football

i don't care what they think either! i'm just saying that college football rankings are flawed by this fact! if you disagree with that fact... please respond to this

Agree! This has always bothered me about rankings. I understand that a team lost, but if it's a close game to a highly touted and ranked team, then said team shouldn't drop in rank. The system is so flawed in so many aspects, it's ridiculous. And the fact that USC was still ranked, and in the top 20, proves that the BCS system and voters are a complete joke!

i don't care what they think either! i'm just saying that college football rankings are flawed by this fact! if you disagree with that fact... please respond to this

biggest flaw in college football

Really?

THAT'S the BIGGEST FLAW in college Football? :dunno

I would think most of you playoff mongers would be upset about the BCS/Bowl system thing.

We may or may not finish in the top 25, but who cares about anything not in the top four or five?

I'm more pissed a defensive player as good as Suh has no chance at the Heisman..or that there's so many unwritten rules about it having to go to an Offensive player on a MNC contender.

Or that preseason rankings even count. :bang

Or that they change so many rules just to enable more Offensive production..Or that you can't tackle a guy by his back hair (horse collar).

Or that Offensive Holding is so rarely called anymore.

Or that so many of us blame refs when we lose a close game... dedhoarse

how is that not the biggest flaw? the fact that a team can drop lower than they were before because they lost to a team that SHOULD HAVE beat them. it doesn't prove that they are any worse. if voters actually voted based on who they thought was the best 25 teams, nebraska would move up at least 5 spots in the poll this week.

if a field goal is pulled 2 feet further to the left, we are a top 15 team. but since it went in, we are suddenly an unranked team. that just doesn't make sense to me

after losing on a last second field goal against a team in the BCS National Championship at a neutral site (basically a home game for Texas). if voters were intelligent, we'd move up a few spots in the rankings rather than possibly drop out of them altogether

The only ranking that means a damn thing is the last one...