Listen Up Huskerboard

I concur. The only reason to ever call for a player's head is if they committed murder or violated some laws, not because your team loses. Games are played as part of a team, not individuals. There are all kinds of hidden underlined factors that may've gone into a bad or bonehead play that nobody looks for. To baselessly call for a player to be kicked off the team because we lost makes you look like pissy, vague, butthurt-buttercup to the rest of us.

Concerning Watson... he may be in hot water, definately. But ultimately it is Dr.Tom who'll make the call to pull the plug on Watson or not. To rant and rave about how much you hate Watson is just... quite frankly... a waste of time.

Any of the hate directed at officials and ESPN is totally legit, however. :espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks:

We have to stop blaming the officials. It was a great game and a great effort, but we fell short.

We sure did. It is just so incredibly fustrating.

I agree, but to be honest the clock review was far less frustrating to me than Watson's play calling, Watson's lack of creativity, Watson's predictability, Adi's kicking the ball out of bounds, Asante's horse collar, Niles not being able to catch the football and Musburger and Herbstreit not mentioning Suh as a legit Heisman contender.

We have learned from this season that players will kill to play for Pelini, and once we get an offense at least half as good as the defense I forsee a NC in the future. Pelini is an absolute master at defense and we have a team full of hard working players. Even with the loss im proud to be a Nebraska fan.

i will always love nebraska and every player that ever comes to this program. but to deny the fact that a certain player or players can lose a game is ridiculous. this is a message board to discuss topics. some topics have to do with which players lost games for us. if we give them credit for winning a game they have to have the guts to accept the fact that they can lose a game too

Let me start Im not trying to pump sunshine,

We lost.

It sucks.

Im pissed.

but seriously I come on here just to check the site out and see what people are saying and all I see is

-fire watson

-lee sucks

-blaming a player for losing a game, different people picking different players

It makes me sick especially the name calling and blaming of players, things like calling Asante a Thug are completely uncalled for. It's frustrating for all of Husker Nation but I would like to come on here one time after a loss and not see half this board picking apart husker nation and throwing someone under the bus.

I realize people will always take out their frustration on here right after a game, but use your heads before posting and making the whole fan base look stupid.

Go Big Red!

Gay^^^^ add a lisp while you read this and watch out.

Let me thtart Im not trying to pump thunthhine,

We lotht.

It suckth.

Im pithed.

but theriously I come on here just to check the thite out and thee what people are thaying and all I thee ith

-fire watthon

-lee suckth

-blaming a player for lothing a game, different people picking different playerth

etc.

Gay^^^^ add a lisp while you read this and watch out.

ROFL!!!!!!! Fixed it, too.

But theriously, there's a lot to be proud and happy about and a lot to be flaming mad as hell about. People who can't have an intelligent and calm discussion about the bad aspects of the game shouldn't bother coming to a message board. Welcome to reality. We have serious, serious, serious offensive issues.

i will always love nebraska and every player that ever comes to this program. but to deny the fact that a certain player or players can lose a game is ridiculous. this is a message board to discuss topics. some topics have to do with which players lost games for us. if we give them credit for winning a game they have to have the guts to accept the fact that they can lose a game too

:yeah

It sucks to be calling out players and coaches when it was a hard fought game. Why can you call for a kid's head and insult him for doing his job. It is a combination of things that need improvement not one guy. Who would have thought we would even be here after the setbacks of the Season. Both offenses struggled, defenses were great it was well worth the price of my ticket.

It is going to take time to get the "Total Package." Don't kick them when they're down thank them for their effort.

I watched the best team in the world, go toe-to-toe with the #3 team in the nation, when a few short weeks ago after the ISU game so few believed that this would happen. I am proud to be a husker fan, and for what the team did in Texas last night should only further their progress in the future. Like Musburger said last night, imagine if the Offense was as efficient as the blackshirts, that would be scary. GO BIG RED!

I am happy that the game was kept close....but in all honesty, how can anyone be happy with the offense and not put blame on them or Watson? They are the ones who have not been able to do anything all season....except for the cream puffs.

I love the Huskers and will til the day I die, but I cannot stand it when the defense goes out game after game playing their asses off and then the offense cannot get TDs.