Suh for Heisman?!?!?!

Apathy

Don Borst from Foxsports.com

Here's exactly what happened: There were 24 incomplete passes in the Texas-Nebraska game. On every one of them — every single one (I know, I went back and checked in slow motion) — the game clock ticked off that second, and sometimes another. That's how it always works in this and every other game: There's a bit of a human element (the eye sending the message to the brain, the brain relaying it to the finger on the clock button, the electronic impulses prompting the clock to stop).

I could not have agreed more. The play never ends exactly when it should, but a second or two later when the ref blows it dead.

But Suh was dominate and if he is not in NY the Heisman will lose a little legitimacy.

Oklahoma State fan here.

I don't typically spend much time on other team's boards but I registered just to say that Suh should be the heisman winner without a doubt. The Heisman is supposed to be awarded to the most outstanding player this year. While the other candidates are great players, Suh is clearly the most outstanding. I haven't ever seen a defensive tackle dominate in so many ways. And I have heard several commentators say "and I have never seen...." about Suh. Any other candidates been mentioned that way this year? Not that I have seen. No matter who wins the popularity contest, he is the best player.

Oklahoma State fan here.

I don't typically spend much time on other team's boards but I registered just to say that Suh should be the heisman winner without a doubt. The Heisman is supposed to be awarded to the most outstanding player this year. While the other candidates are great players, Suh is clearly the most outstanding. I haven't ever seen a defensive tackle dominate in so many ways. And I have heard several commentators say "and I have never seen...." about Suh. Any other candidates been mentioned that way this year? Not that I have seen. No matter who wins the popularity contest, he is the best player.

welcome! excellent point.

I think suh should get it,afterall its SUPPOSED to go to the best player in the country not the best player on the best team in the country. On a side note suh has been good not just this year but last year also,anyone watch the gator bowl last year??Iremember watching suh manhandel speller (if i spelled is name rite) late in that game,not to mention he just beat colt maccoys chances of winning it,After all texas was holding suh all game long even chop blocking (not 1 single holding call on texas)that just shows you how good suh is.And another thing the pac 10 does not play good D teams nothing against the guy from stanford he had a hella game against USC i was laughing as they ran up the score on them.I just think that the heisman shouldnt be all about a life time acheivment award ,that some guys try and make it out to be. thats just my 2 cents :bonez