USA today top 25

I don't understand how they can put Texas and OU at 2 and 5 and put OSU and Iowa at 9 and 10. That just seems...backwards.

Iowa has a lot of question marks. They lost a lot of good defensive players from last years team. The same could be said from OU though. I think OU and OSU should maybe switch spots. You could drop Tenn. a few spots also.

I dont consider USC a true back to back because they didn't actually win the title in 2003, just got the AP poll. They will be hard to knock off this year though.

I do disagree with several spots on the poll, but I am not going to get too excited about the preseason poll-everything will shake out.

I don't understand how they can put Texas and OU at 2 and 5 and put OSU and Iowa at 9 and 10.  That just seems...backwards.

Iowa has a lot of question marks. They lost a lot of good defensive players from last years team. The same could be said from OU though. I think OU and OSU should maybe switch spots. You could drop Tenn. a few spots also.

OU lost more than a few players. Didn't like 14 players from OU get drafted? Fact is, OU doesn't have a quarterback that has ever taken a snap, any good WR to speak of, a completely rebuilt line, and a questionable defense. While Ohio State returns nearly it's whole team and plays Michigan and Texas at home.

I don't understand how they can put Texas and OU at 2 and 5 and put OSU and Iowa at 9 and 10.  That just seems...backwards.

OU lost more than a few players. Didn't like 14 players from OU get drafted? Fact is, OU doesn't have a quarterback that has ever taken a snap, any good WR to speak of, a completely rebuilt line, and a questionable defense. While Ohio State returns nearly it's whole team and plays Michigan and Texas at home.

That's why I said you could switch OSU and OU on the poll. :thumbs OSU has a pretty troubled QB also. Or is someone else going to start this year?

USC plays a CRAPPY schedule. The Pac-10 is always overrated. Maybe ND can beat them. :wacko: I also think Florida is getting way to much respect. I know they have Urban Meyer but they still lost 5 freakin games last year. They play a pretty tough schedule also. Alabama is a joke also.IMO

Can't express that enough :wtf:wtf:wtf

• 2 weeks later...