Offensive Game Plan vs. Arizona(I presume)

beanman

Definitely use McNeill. I was dumbfounded we did not use TE's to pass to vs. TX. A lot is going to come down to can we protect the QB...if so, Lee or Green will be able to complete some passes and get the ball moving. Look at battle of our O-Line vs. their D-Line early and I think you will have good indication of how game will go. Our O-Line needs to show up big in this game...will set the tone for what we can do on offense.

Not much Watson can do until Zac and the o-line completely change.

Zac is a practice star and would make you have alot of faith in him based off of that. But in game situations, he folds. So even if Watson changes things, how much faith can he put in our QB given his history?

Plus it doesn't really matter since our offensive line is so sketchy.

At the least, I hope Barney is able to clean up some of the garbage on the line. I'm asking alot, but that is really the best we can hope for in real changes between now and the bowl.

run left...run right...run left...run right...run left...throw a two yard pass to the TE going sideway...take a knee :wtf

sad....sad....sad... but that's probably exactly what they're expecting and preparing for, and exactly what they're going to see. Hopefully Helu and SuperB can run well and maybe, just maybe we can score a TD.