Cody glenn

with all the speculation of Jackson going to the d side of the ball, could it be that Glenn fits better in the backfield in key passing plays to pick up the blitz? is he that kind of back that could block well, besides maybe be a threat for receiver or on the draw play? ETR, what about this kid? haven't heard much, little fanfare regarding him, is he a darkhorse that can anchor the backfield in a different way or in special situations? anyone, any ideas on what this guy might bring to the table or just too early to tell??

hunter

was thinking that too, he was a fullback in hs in Texas, 3 start kid, but Todd Dane should have that spot anchored? think he is at 220 now, maybe a year in the weight room and up to 240 he might have more impact? think he had a 4.6 40 so he has pretty good speed......who knows, another young guy to fit into the puzzle..

hunter

if you can't leave it alone, then you shouldn't get your nickel, but you obviously have nothing better to contribute..... :wtf

Just making light of your obvious frustrations earlier. I am sorry that you can't have a sense of humor about yourself. I agree with Newearth though, because he is about Wheatley's size(and even Zack Crockett) and he found a way to utilize each one, usually in short yardage and goal line situations. A few years back I think Crockett had maybe 200 yards rushing and 7 or 8 td's.