Happy Days Are Here!

I was just informed that because I was dumb enough to stand on the field all year long holding a stupid stick that I am being rewarded with two free tickets and airfare to Tempe to watch the Insight Bowl!

Apparently ISU does this for its' stupid stick holders and assorted gophers and menions every year they go to a bowl game but, since everyone who has carried on in that capacity over the years has died of old age since the last time they gave out anything, no one informed me until today!

Hurray!!!! No spending New Years Eve and day buried up to my chest in snow and having to go out and hit my satellite dish with a shovel every hour to knock the ice off to watch everybody else's team play on New Years Eve this year!!!!

Merry Christmas to me!!!!

...and Boz says to thank you guys for the 8 turnovers because without them we would be going nowhere and he thinks that second ticket is for him (little does he know that with a promise of a free trip to somewhere warm over the holidays, I can get any woman I want...and somebody needs to stay home and knock the ice off the sattelite dish with a shovel after all)