What a great radio segment on 1620

epocSoN

Schick and Nick on 1620 the zone had a hilarious segment on their show today. They called Barrett Ruud for his segment, they talk to him often but the moment that they started the phone call with him Johnny Rodgers called in to clear up the rumors about him not voting Suh as #1 for Heisman.

They asked Barrett if they could call him back and the reaction is priceless, they also brought him back on to talk with Johnny at the end. It's worth the listen.

"Ummmm... Barrett can we call you back?"

Why didn't they ask Ruud about possibly being teammates with Suh next year? I don't know about Barrett's contract details, but I'm assuming he'll be back in Tampa for 2010, and the Bucs have about a 50% chance of getting Suh in the draft. I can see it now... announcer: "They're not booing, they're Ruud'ing... or are they Suh'ing?"

Ruud seemed completely down to earth and I would definitely have to become a Bucs fan if they nabbed Suh as well. Even in spite of Freeman.

Schick and Nick on 1620 the zone had a hilarious segment on their show today. They called Barrett Ruud for his segment, they talk to him often but the moment that they started the phone call with him Johnny Rodgers called in to clear up the rumors about him not voting Suh as #1 for Heisman.

They asked Barrett if they could call him back and the reaction is priceless, they also brought him back on to talk with Johnny at the end. It's worth the listen.

"Ummmm... Barrett can we call you back?"

I guess with that being said, I guess Suh is assured 3 first place votes from past Huskers