Image Hosting Sites

I know some people might be curious how to upload a photo as a signature and store it somewhere FREE online. Well i have the perfect solution for you (Eric the Red or Blackshirt or any other MOD can move this topic to whatever forum they like. Wasnt sure where to post it)

Here are some sites that offer free web hosting

Photobucket.com Direct linking is allowed. Free and has minimal limitations ~

Image Shack-Unlimted uploads and very minimal restrictions on bandwidth

SnapFish.com Unlimited storage of your online photos

Sitemouse.com - 3mb free disk space

ofoto.com Kodak-unlimited storage

VillagePhotos.com- 25 Images and up to 5 MegaBytes daily

Web-a-photo.com -40 MB

PhotoIsland.com- No limit on photo upload

WebShots.com 10 photo albums with up to 24 photos in each

ImageStation.com Unlimited photos-video-15mins of video -40MB limit per clip

Are there any sites to where when you are selecting the pictures to upload, you don't have to select one at a time ... you can just put them all in a folder and select them all ?

You can use Photobucket.com above and make your album available for everyone to view online. When u sign up, just make sure you dont click the button that says "make my album private"

I already use photobucket, and you can't do what I'm trying to do. You still have to select one picture at a time when you are uploading them, I want to be able to select alot of pictures at one time to upload. I wonder if I could FTP into my photbucket site ... ?

No, you can upload up to 19 photos at the same time to photobucket. Here's how.

After you log in, you will see where you can browse your hard drive and select the pictute you want. If you look right above that, you will see a drop down menu that says "submit multiple pictures" It will have from 1-19. If you are uploading 15 photos for example, scroll down to the number 15 and select it. It will take you to another window that gives you 15 boxes to put in each picture you are uploading. The maximum you can upload at one time is 19 pictures.

Let me know if you have any problems