A big compliment to Watson

Twodocs

Two years in and we really need to expect some growing pains. I know it's not easy watching how terrible the offense became but I'm just going to trust Bo and TO to get things straightened out. I'm sure they were more disgusted in the o's play than we were.

I would expect a few growing pains on Defense. Not on O.

Two years in and we really need to expect some growing pains. I know it's not easy watching how terrible the offense became but I'm just going to trust Bo and TO to get things straightened out. I'm sure they were more disgusted in the o's play than we were.

Last time I checked, Watson has been here for more than 2 years. If its him or another OC, we need somebody with the cahones to run their offense & not continually "adapt to the personnel" we have. You tell recruits- this is our offense, do you think you fit in? If not, thank you for your time. Good luck to you. It happened last year albeit with much better results. I just think you should have a good idea what the identity of your team is before you play 5 games in a season. I do think hes a good coach, he just needs to get better help w assistants.