Stadium Food

Which one would you rather have?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Having grown up on my grandmother's homemade "Runzas," the re-heated soggy ones at the stadium just don't do it for me!

A Fairbury Brand Hotdog, however, is something that actually gets better with time! Wrapped up in the foil on gameday, the steam and juices from the red weiner soak into the bun, and allow the flavors to mature and mingle. A splash of mustard accents the delectable tubular meat. In addition, the Fairbury Brand Hotdog is ultra portable, and much less messy!

Now I'm hungry...

BigRedJake, A runza is hamburger and some other stuff like onions and maybe spices baked inside of bread, so it looks like a miniature loaf of bread but it is filled with hamburger. Very tasty! ;)

Sounds like meatloaf. And meatloaf > all, so I'm gonna vote for that.

Yep, if you are ever up here, make sure to get your hands on one. Runza restaurants are plentiful in NE if you are ever out this way. I would still rather have some Vals pizza! The first ever Valentinos is in Lincoln, so make sure to eat there too if you ever make it to a game. Don't eating and football go together great?!

P.S. There is a Famous Daves too! :o:):cheers

My oldest son is in the Navy and when he gets back to Lincoln he makes sure that he gets two things to eat....Val's pizza (he swears it is still the best pizza he has ever ate and he has had pizza all over the world) and a runza.

My grandmother used to make the "kraut runsas" (original German-Russian dish) from scratch and my mother continued the tradition...my wife unfortunately will attempt them (doesn't like cabbage which is a main ingrediant)...celebrated the opening of fall practice with a couple of runzas!!!!

When I do eat at the stadium I get a Fairbury dog...nothing like a dog at a sporting event and Fairbury makes the best...we buy nothing but Fairbury at home...very good grilled!!!

GBR