preseason game tonight

ok, benson and brown have not signed yet? should have thought of that before I thought about watching the game...this may be a very boring game to watch...

I'm pretty sure the one on the Dolphins has signed. I know he's in camp, so he'll most likely play.

Hey my team is in it! Go Bears! Just dont get anyone hurt! We dont need another depleted defense like last year. Even with the Bears playing, I doubt I will make an effort to tune in...

And just FYI-

Brown=Dolphins

Benson=Bears

You rarely see a rookie in preseason....even if he has the talent to come in and play at the NFL level this early, they most likely don't have a contract signed.

Hey my team is in it! Go Bears! Just dont get anyone hurt! We dont need another depleted defense like last year. Even with the Bears playing, I doubt I will make an effort to tune in...

And just FYI-

Brown=Dolphins

Benson=Bears

You rarely see a rookie in preseason....even if he has the talent to come in and play at the NFL level this early, they most likely don't have a contract signed.

1) Your guy's defense was just dandy, it's your offense that blows ;) I'm rootin for you guys, though, I hate the phins.

2) We've got all our rookies signed... In fact, Benson is one of the last to sign his contract and get his butt into camp. When else are we gonna see what rookies can do if not in Pre?

Rex seems to be throwing pretty well so far...

I'm pleasantly surprised.

Dont worry BRJ, the pleasantry is almost over. ;) Speaking of pleasant though, did anyone catch a glimpse at ole Rexies new wife?? :o Damn. must rock to be rich and play a game for money. Chicks dig the long ball. <_<

Tell that to Feeley.

Just...ouch.