Post Count sticking?

I really have no idea. This is the first I have ever heard of something like that. So when it finally does record them are the old ones included?

No it doesn't. Here is an example. If you look at another thread, my post count stuck at 434 for a long time Here. 2 seperate threads, but post count is sticking. There's more threads like that where my post count has stuck but i am not going to go through them all and look for them. I don't really care what my post count is, i just thought i bring it up

PS. if you scroll up at my post above, it says post count 435 and this post right now is ALSO 435.

PS. if you scroll up at my post above, it says post count 435 and this post right now is ALSO 435.

Well it always shows an updated post count. If it showed 435 before this post, and now they're both still showing 435, that's a problem, but if this is post #435 and they both say 435 that's how it's supposed to work.

Just tryin' to get a clear picture.

Well it always shows an updated post count. If it showed 435 before this post, and now they're both still showing 435, that's a problem, but if this is post #435 and they both say 435 that's how it's supposed to work.

yeah that's what it is doing. Like here it shows 435 on my volleyball thread and when i started this thread, it's also 435.

Look at your posts Jake. They both show 285

yeah that's what it is doing. Like here it shows 435 on my volleyball thread and when i started this thread, it's also 435.

And now does every post you've ever made say 436?

And now does every post you've ever made say 436?

Lets see

Now its not sticking for some reason

Man are you pulling our leg? No offense but this conversation is ridiculous. It reminds me of that blonde joke earlier about those 2 blondes that kept refilling the holes the other one would dig! :lol:

Think about this for a moment Nameless. Like Jake said every post is going to reflect your current post total. Too much trig will rot your brain!! :)

They're right Nameless. The total under your name is always an updated amount, no matter when the post was made - your total, avatar etc. will all be updated along the way as changes are made. Does that sound like it answers your question?

And I would agree with RedCountry, Trig will rot your brain so be careful!! :)