HELP!

HUSKER 37

Starting yesterday, I'm unable to see youtube videos posted on Huskerboard (By me and by others)..although I can see them fine on my computer at work.

I tried uninstalling whatever it was I downloaded from the youtube site that seemed to co-inside with the problem, but couldn't remember the name (Adobe View something?) and there didn't appear to be anything recent listed on my add/remove program thingie.

I was also considering going back in time on my computer to set the conditions to be similar to the way they were before yesterday, but for some reason..don't remember how..(Early senility or excessive Chemical exposure from work)?

Any ideas? :ahhhhhhhh

does it have anything to do with this new 'VEVO" thing im seeing on youtube? i dunno, just have never seen it before.

I saw that today, too..I thought Texass had something to do with it.."Bevo"

All I see on HB posts of YouTube videos is a large white box and what appears to be a cartoon drawing of a video camera in the upper Left corner where the red X's sometimes appear on badly posted photos.

What kind of computer are you using? What OS? What browser, including version?

Are all of your other add-ons up to date?

It's black with a silver front.. :sarcasm

An E-Machine that my Nephew waited in line overnight at Best Buy afout 5 or 6 "Black Fridays" ago (years).

Winders ME ( I believe )

Internet Explorer