Holiday Bowl Seating

C N Red

Look at this BS!! Look at where the team tickets are for the bowl. I am sick of going to these Bowl games, getting my tickets through the University, and getting the crap seats. I don't understand why these places hosting these games don't give the teams better tickets. I mean, these are the people that are going to be bringing new money into your stadium and spending alot of it. I just don't get it.

http://www.holidaybowl.com/images/stories/...s/hb_map_09.jpg

Just asking......by just looking at diagram....how do you come to the conclusion that Arizona got "more" seats than NU? I counted approx. 54 "sections" on both sides listed in "white"...meaning "team tickets"... It doesn't say Arizona or NU tickets. How did you come to this conclusion?

I bought mine through the Holiday Bowl and am sitting in lower level, but near corner of endzone on Big 12 side.

Just asking......by just looking at diagram....how do you come to the conclusion that Arizona got "more" seats than NU? I counted approx. 54 "sections" on both sides listed in "white"...meaning "team tickets"... It doesn't say Arizona or NU tickets. How did you come to this conclusion?

I bought mine through the Holiday Bowl and am sitting in lower level, but near corner of endzone on Big 12 side.

He thought the blue colored areas are for Arizona and the reds up top are Nebraskas. Just didn't read the key below the seating chart I'm guessing.

Team tickets are in the white. The red and blue have nothing to do with team tickets. Just letting you know how much those tickets costs by color.

I know the team tix are in the white, but why are they all in the endzone??? Just seems weird to me. Usually put teams on opposite sides of field up and down sidelines and put others in endzones.