Arizona Forums

And then what really chaps my ash is that members of our own board go over to the Arizona board where, again, our team, coaches, fans, traditions, etc are being treated so poorly, and members of our board apologize to the Arizona fans for our behavior in defending our team.

I about puked when I saw that. Unbelievable.

Those were apologies for posters flooding their boards and completely talking sh!t without it being antagonized. Posters like Cornhuskers, etc. I think you're drinking too much Kool-Aid if you couldn't see some posters notched as Husker fans there were complete d-bags up front.

The apologies I'm talking about were the ones that started before Cornhuskers started vomiting all over their forum. *I* even apologized for his BS.

And then what really chaps my ash is that members of our own board go over to the Arizona board where, again, our team, coaches, fans, traditions, etc are being treated so poorly, and members of our board apologize to the Arizona fans for our behavior in defending our team.

I about puked when I saw that. Unbelievable.

Those were apologies for posters flooding their boards and completely talking sh!t without it being antagonized. Posters like Cornhuskers, etc. I think you're drinking too much Kool-Aid if you couldn't see some posters notched as Husker fans there were complete d-bags up front.

The apologies I'm talking about were the ones that started before Cornhuskers started vomiting all over their forum. *I* even apologized for his BS.

Ah. Didn't notice those. I know I did for Cornhuskers because he is a douche.