You gotta love the attitude!

You gotta love hearing this kind of stuff coming out of practice. I hope this is how the whole team feels...This stuff is exciting...

"

I haven't seen anybody get upset or frustrated because they think some new kid is going to take their job," Carriker said. "Everybody here wants to win. That's the main thing. If those guys make us better, we want them here. We want them on the field."

In honesty what I have seen is a TEAM taking form. We truly have not had a team since the DeAngelo Evans and Eric Crouch problems. Incognito did many things to cause team problems also. Everyone being on the same page and being treated the same will make a big difference I think. I think BC has recruited not only talent but character, something in my mind that has been lost for quite awhile here.

In honesty what I have seen is a TEAM taking form. We truly have not had a team since the DeAngelo Evans and Eric Crouch problems. Incognito did many things to cause team problems also. Everyone being on the same page and being treated the same will make a big difference I think. I think BC has recruited not only talent but character, something in my mind that has been lost for quite awhile here.

I'll drink to that! :cheers

Another thing to consider, not only is the team bonding and coming together with one another, but the coaches are learning as they go and that is having an enormous effect on the team. I was listening to 1480 tonight (can't think of the 2 guys that host the show right now dammit!) and one of the guys commented on an interview he had with Jay Moore, who is a soft-spoken kind of guy. Apparently BC sat the entire team down this spring and asked everyone if they were coaching the team, what they would do differently. Jay responded by saying that if this was the same time last year or anytime last year that he would have had a few gripes, but this year they are all so in-tune with each other that he couldn't think of one thing the staff should change.

I hear about all the disdain people seem to have about BC and the staff, but Moore is one of the leaders of this team, and hearing something like this that came from him gives me all the more reason to believe in this staff. I think we have something special brewing, both the staff and players, and we'll truly enjoy watching what unfolds this year and the years to follow. By BC asking that question, it shows me he doesn't think he is perfect and that he was learning last year as well. This may not be the title year, but I think we're on the right track.

GOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD!!!

Its funny for me the timing of this quote because I hate to admit it but I just finally saw the move Remember the Titans which dealt with team unity and cohesiveness. It made me realize how important it really is to have a TEAM. Remember the ole' saying..."There's no I in team"? It is really encouraging to see the confidence, comaradarie, and seemingly unselfishness of many of the players. I dunno what Cally and the staff are doing but whatever it is they deserve to be commended. It's one thing to recruit players, but you still have to get them to BE A TEAM united with one common purpose. I think we're beginning to see it happen. Folks, this stuff is exciting and it translates into wins. Get excited...the show is about to begin!