Any word on Spain and the Picous?

All three need to get in here ASAP but Spain (with the 3 to 4 week loss of Brooks) is an definte must to have in camp now!

What look like a position of some depth (how good that depth was or is is TBD), is now a position of even more question marks. Interesting to see how the coaching staff takes at look at the WR spot if Spain doesn't make it and Brooks heads down the redshirt road. Bowman anyone?????

It was expected that some time this week all of the five (Obviously Tomerlin and Jackson are N) were to have clearance and on the field. It's now going to be Thursday. If Spain gets cleared by tomorrow or Friday, I think he'll be fine and should push to make an impact. If it's delayed any further, very, very hard to say what will happen too him this year. My guess.......how does '06 sound too you Tyrell.

As for the Picous, I expected both of them too redshirt this year, so the delay to me isn't huge. But when it comes too fall camp, the one thing we knows is that we don't know anything. Either one of them could come in and push for some playing time.

All in all, it would just nice too know everyone is N and ready to go.

Both Picous will arrive tomorrow. Spain should be cleared sometime this week according to Sean Callahan.

I wouldn't worry too much about Spain from what Sean was saying today Spain was the most impressive of all WR's in 7 on 7's this summer.

So even if he has a week or so off I doubt it will make much of a difference if he's as impressive as they say he is.

Both Picous will arrive tomorrow. Spain should be cleared sometime this week according to Sean Callahan.

I wouldn't worry too much about Spain from what Sean was saying today Spain was the most impressive of all WR's in 7 on 7's this summer.

So even if he has a week or so off I doubt it will make much of a difference if he's as impressive as they say he is.

Spain was here this summer, if so, why the hell wasn't he getting his crap together with transcripts??

Spain was here this summer, if so, why the hell wasn't he getting his crap together with transcripts??

Because there are morons working at the junior colleges who are lazy sometimes and don't care how long it takes to transfer transcripts

We need Spain in the worst way with Brooks out.. I keep hearing how good Spain is from alot of people. Today, I was listening to Unsportsman like conduct and former RB Damon Benning said in the 7 on 7's this summer Tyrell Spain was by far the best WR's on the team " No doubt about it".

So with alot of people talking about Spain and now Benning there must be more to it than just talk.. I'll be glad when he's cleared.