The bigger California get

Alright, let me specify.......biggest High School California get.

My opinion, Bradford could may be the biggest commit in recent Husker history. If you think about, you talking about the #1 player in a state that is dominated by a two time defending champion that basically picks and chooses who they want (except Lucky :) ) But too go in to the state of California and pluck out that states top overall player would be amazing!

I don't think either would be bigger than Lucky. Getting Lucky put Big Red on the map in Cali, which is HUGE! And if Lucky has a great career in Lincoln, it could open a pipeline from California to Memorial Stadium.

But to answer the question, I'd agree that Bradford is the bigger get. He's the big dog.

Not that I'd complain if we got Ausberry...or both!

I think that either way that you look at it, Bradford is the bigger catch. Ausberry does have alot of upside, in that he has a big frame to add some more muscle and tremendous leaping ability, which makes him a big time deep threat, but Bradford adds immediate explosiveness on defense, in a position that we could be deeper at. He is ready to play immediately in college, and is a big time hitter and play maker. He is very fast (4.49), and pretty big for his height (225 at 5'11'' or so) He is the kind of guy that could even go Roy Williams on us and line up at Rover or Strong Safety if we needed him too, but would also dominate from the Will backer position. He also would be a terror on the edge, ala Demorrio Williams, in that he is able to use his smaller stature and superior speed to get under and around the feet of the Tackle.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to sound greedy but i think that we NEED both of these guys. We don't currently have a super dooper WR that wants to stay healthy and who hates depth? :sarcasm One more reason to not want both...would you want to play against these guys. If i absolutely had to pick one though it would be Ausenburry. (sorry cant spell and too lazy for copy paste) but he reminds me too much of Randy Moss. I think the depth at LB is deeper than we have at WR. We have a relatively young lb corps with everyone pretty much returning next year. We have LeFlore and Fluellen leaving after this year

GO SKERS