San Diego commentary

Well he certainly gutted Arizona but I prefer to think that The University of Nebraska Cornhusker Football Team had something to do with how the Wildcats played in the Holiday Bowl. When some coach, player or sports writer come out with the "we just didn't show up for the game," "they left our A game at home," or "I just didn't prepare the team like I should have" excuses for the way the team played what they are really saying is that if they had done things right they could have played better and maybe won. Its my opinion that Arizona had everything to play for. They had come to LA and beat USC in their last game. Then they come to San Diego with a chance show case their program to the high school players of Southern California one more time. Talk about the opportunity to pull a recruiting coup. What ended up happening was they ran into a Husker Team that got healed up in the past few weeks, was probably pissed that SUH got robbed at the Heisman Trophy (for the Best QB or RB) Ceremony and had something to prove on the offensive side of the ball. The Wildcats took what the Huskers chose to give them and that wasn't much. So gentlemen, when you answer questions or write articles about this game give credit where credit is due. The Nebraska Cornhuskers came to San Diego to play a football game and as it turned out they also opened up a great big can of 'whup-a$$.'

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez