Congrats on your win

Will be interesting next year to see how KU comes out with TG as HC. He wasn't much of a HC at buffalo but has put together a very solid coaching staff with two solid, proven Coordinators.

Oh yeah youre pretty smart. Considering the fact that Turner won Buffalo their first conference championship in like a billion years, I would say he did a pretty good job at Buffalo with the resources he had. Now go back to your tigerboard.

I think Leach's situation was almost identical to Mangino's situation. The AD at TT is a basketball guy. He hired Bob Knight to put a$$es in the seats. When Leach's football program became bigger than the basketball program and the basketball program couldn't get the a$$es in the seats, things fell off a cliff. Leach went over the AD's head when negotiating his contract. I'll bet the TT AD is fired within four years. I'm sure Vegas has an over/under on this. Mangino faced the same thing. His AD didn't hire him and was a basketball guy. I'm sure the fight between the football players and basketball players set the ticking time bomb in motion. However, I doubt KU loses their AD. I would be willing to bet though that the football program at KU just simply rides off into the sunset never to be seen or heard from again. Gill made a huge mistake. KU will never allow the football program to become elite.

I understand your point but from an AD's perspective, it is all about money. Schools make so much more from football than basketball it's ridiculous. I saying this as a KU grad and KU's football program pulls in way more than it's number 1 rated bball team.

Will be interesting next year to see how KU comes out with TG as HC. He wasn't much of a HC at buffalo but has put together a very solid coaching staff with two solid, proven Coordinators.

Oh yeah youre pretty smart. Considering the fact that Turner won Buffalo their first conference championship in like a billion years, I would say he did a pretty good job at Buffalo with the resources he had. Now go back to your tigerboard.

in 2 years he has won more games then buffalo did the previous what 9 as a division one school? he upgraded their talent by a lot, and made them all believe they could win.