National Title Game

WVhuskerXX

After we lost in the manner we did to Texas, I thought there would be no way I could root for Texas...but I actually ended up rooting for them. They already were the underdog and then to lose McCoy made them a huge underdog. Gilbert is going to be really good for them as he was able to do some things once he settled in. I have spent a lot of time rooting against McCoy because of our battles with him, but he was class tonight. Not sure what to make of him for the NFL...needs some more size and fire IMO. Really bummed to see McCoy get knocked out because it truly changed the game and this game dragged unexciting for the most part. Texas defense rattled the Alabama QB for awhile but couldn't get a defensive score which they badly needed.

Gotta respect what Bama has put together. Awesome defense, RB's breaking tackles, fast WR's, and good return game. QB is efficient and plays hard and only wins...only going to get better. Bama is preseason #1 no doubt.