Prayers for eathquake victims

I know that most are probably already doing this, but while watching the "specials" recently... (datelines and 20/20, etc) it just about rips me apart seeing the destruction and especially the children who have lost mothers and fathers and are injured. You see orphans lying in the street with absolutely NO ONE to support them or show compassion.

* This is when I wish that I was rich and famous , only because I would have more "means" ($$) to help out more than I can now.

I understand that this is a country with exteme poverty and a long way from home.........AND that the USA has a lot of issues within our borders that need $$$ to help, but CHILDREN are CHILDREN no matter where or what country they live in.

God Bless them. Please keep that region in your prayers.

I know that most are probably already doing this, but while watching the "specials" recently... (datelines and 20/20, etc) it just about rips me apart seeing the destruction and especially the children who have lost mothers and fathers and are injured. You see orphans lying in the street with absolutely NO ONE to support them or show compassion.

* This is when I wish that I was rich and famous , only because I would have more "means" ($$) to help out more than I can now.

I understand that this is a country with exteme poverty and a long way from home.........AND that the USA has a lot of issues within our borders that need $$$ to help, but CHILDREN are CHILDREN no matter where or what country they live in.

God Bless them. Please keep that region in your prayers.

Is there any way that the board could set up a paypal account and we could donate to the Redcross in the board's name?