Brett Nottingham QB (Stanford)

Four star stud QB from Danville Ca commits last week and then gets upset about the Chow news and decides to take a visit to Stanford.

Big time numbers for this stud QB. They have 3 QB's committed this year. 2 are 3 star and Brett Nottingham has some great stats.

Not sure if this had anything to do with why Kolter felt his commitment was taking too long.

UCLA has to feel like chit on this. What is going to happen if Owa leaves them at the altar too?

Recruiting is a tough business.

I read that Colter cut ties with Stanford because it was taking too long to find out if he met their qualifications. He decided to explore other options rather than being left twisting in the wind.

I read the same thing but maybe they cooled on him and didn't tell him. The admissions process seemed a little weird to me. This QB is a huge upgrade in my opinion, he threw for over 40 TD's this past season. Big pro style QB that Harbaugh is drolling over.