Layne Reeves

She alone might be worth it for me to go watch the Husker girls play some ball. I'm kind of an old man, but some of the youngins on this board that go to UNL should be pushing hard to be her friend!! Her bio does say she has a 25 year old sister, that would definitely be in my 7 year age range.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=32&SPID=25&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=1312849&Q_SEASON=2009

She is a cutie for sure.

Agree. She is, however, dating Khiry Cooper and I don't care to fight him and his football boys for her. Minnesota_husker, I'm a huge vikings fan also. curious to see what your thoughts are on Favre after the game last night

Really? I didn't see her as the type to have "Jungle Fever." But, great for that guy. If I was him I may not play baseball or football and spend all day with her. However, from her video on huskers.com she sounds very religious so he may be waiting awhile for the fun and developing a set of :laughpound:laughpound Dude, hold out! She seems to be worth it!

• Fire 1

She is a cutie for sure.

Agree. She is, however, dating Khiry Cooper and I don't care to fight him and his football boys for her. Minnesota_husker, I'm a huge vikings fan also. curious to see what your thoughts are on Favre after the game last night

Really? I didn't see her as the type to have "Jungle Fever." But, great for that guy. If I was him I may not play baseball or football and spend all day with her. However, from her video on huskers.com she sounds very religious so he may be waiting awhile for the fun and developing a set of :laughpound:laughpound Dude, hold out! She seems to be worth it!

I didn't watch her video and don't know her personally, so I didn't know the religious thing, but it makes sense. Khiry is a very religious guy also; active in FCA and full of Bible verses.

She is a cutie for sure.

:facepalm:

Yep, its gittin' harder and harder to point them kind of people out Jimmy Bob Frank Bub.

• 2 weeks later...

She is a cutie for sure.

It sucked he choose to F up in the most important time but we would not have been there without him.

I hope he comes back next year

It sucked he choose to F up in the most important time but we would not have been there without him.

I hope he comes back next year

Agree. I was furious for a few days but like you said, he made that team a hell of a lot better, so it's hard to be too mad. If he doesn't come back, I've been having fantasies of Vick and AP running the option and taking the league by storm . . . if only.