What I think...

Ahh... what the hell, here goes.

Owa = N

Cooper = N

Carnes = Out

With Owa, I feel like Papuchis established a great rapport with him throughout the whole recruiting process. He is a crucial reason why Owa put us back in the running because he treasures the relationship they have up to this point. On top of that, I'm inclined to believe the rumors of Owa texting E. Martin last week are true. While it wouldn't surprise me if he's 2nd guessing his feelings towards NU this week leading up to LOI day, I think he'll ultimately pull the trigger for Big Red come Feb. 3rd.

Cooper seems to like our staff quite a bit. Afterall, he did say that NU put on the best in-home visit of all the schools he hosted. So it seems plausible that he'll request a Scarlet & Cream uniform on LOI day.

As for Carnes, he seemed to really enjoy the visit. However, if it wasn't for Leavitt's firing, we wouldn't even be in this position with him right now. I feel like one of the things that might hurt us with Carnes is our lack of pursuit throughout his recruiting process. It took the firing of a coach before we put a full-court press on him. Up until then, we weren't even lukewarm on him. Therefore we haven't established a long-term recruiting rapport with him in the same way as Owa & Cooper. We've been in hot pursuit for Owa & Cooper from the get-go, but Carnes was a last minute pursuit by circumstance. I think that may play into his overall decision and work against NU when it's all said and done. Therefore I see him staying at USF because it's close to home and he also has friends & relatives that play for USF as well.