RB Tevin Williams

Nexus

Tevin Williams committed to UT didn't he? As a DB?

Standard was and is still plan b. If we want him, he is ours. That simple. But the coaches are fairly confident that plan A will work out. I use fairly pretty loosely as well. ;)

EZ, so when you say he is ours when we want him, he is plan B ... are we saying we can make him uncommit from Iowa State?

This is where Tevin was confusing me, some were saying we didn't need Standard, then I saw some were hot on this guy. I assumed RB since that was how people were talking about him.

From what I know Standard is off the board.

So what do we see at RB and in what order. Who are we looking at after Green, since it isn't Standard or Tevin?

Just a clueless fan,

SheepdogMark

Might not take another Back this class since we have heard joining the roster in the Winter. From everything I've heard around the ath dept. Heard is on track to qualify to start this winter. After this season we will have 6 IBacks on the roster. Assuming everything is a go with Heard and we get Green, that's 8 backs on scholly.

Do we need anymore than that is the question?

No we don't at all. I can see some forced attrition at that spot as well.

Heard has to take some tests and get his ACT up one point. One dang gum point.

I would bet that Standard would give us another look if we contacted him. But we will probably never know because plan A is more than a good possibility.

Standard was and is still plan b. If we want him, he is ours. That simple. But the coaches are fairly confident that plan A will work out. I use fairly pretty loosely as well. ;)

EZ, so when you say he is ours when we want him, he is plan B ... are we saying we can make him uncommit from Iowa State?

This is where Tevin was confusing me, some were saying we didn't need Standard, then I saw some were hot on this guy. I assumed RB since that was how people were talking about him.

So what do we see at RB and in what order. Who are we looking at after Green, since it isn't Standard or Tevin?

Just a clueless fan,

SheepdogMark

Might not take another Back this class since we have heard joining the roster in the Winter. From everything I've heard around the ath dept. Heard is on track to qualify to start this winter. After this season we will have 6 IBacks on the roster. Assuming everything is a go with Heard and we get Green, that's 8 backs on scholly.

I would bet that Standard would give us another look if we contacted him. But we will probably never know because plan A is more than a good possibility.

I would expect Standard to give us another look as well, but like EZ-E said, we'll probably never need to go there. The only other offer we've extended for RB at this point is Dagan Reed (outside of Malcolm Brown). I haven't heard a thing about Reed in a long time.

Just a clueless fan,

SheepdogMark

I would expect Standard to give us another look as well, but like EZ-E said, we'll probably never need to go there. The only other offer we've extended for RB at this point is Dagan Reed (outside of Malcolm Brown). I haven't heard a thing about Reed in a long time.

I might be wrong, but I remember Dagan being recruited as a defensive back and not a running back.