Warren Buffett

Warren Buffet is not even leaving his kids a substantial amount of money, so I doubt he leaves the athletic department much of a gift. I agree with some of the other posts that he will donate it all away or give some to the science/health department. He is the type of guy that likes to see people create their own wealth instead of having it given to them and I personally respect that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he already give them theirs?

he did... Suzie used hers to buy a sweet house in Fair Acres in Omaha, and of course she is on the board now... she is very active in local charities and organizations.

They give ALOT to a certain high school in Omaha, but I wont say which one because I dont think she wants any credit for doing so.

yeah I think I should have used better wording in my first statement. I believe he has already given them enough to "live comfortably," but he isn't giving them all of his wealth. He still wants them to have jobs and to have to work hard for what they have. Buffet certainly is not the Boone Pickens of Nebraska.

Actually they got their inheritance when their Mom passed away.