Supreme recruiting tactics!

Please forgive me if this is old news, but I just heard a story on an L.A. sports talk station today that while on a visit to the University of Nebraska two 2010 recruits happened to run into Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. They had a conversation with him and asked him if he would speak at their school, he agreed and both recruits ultimately ended up signing with the Huskers. Sorry if I botched any details of the story, but that's exactly how I heard it. I haven't heard any mention of this story till now and I'm amazed by it and hoping somebody can shine some light on it for me. Who were the recruits? Is this in compliance with NCAA rules? Can he do this more often? I'd love to hear all your comments on this.

I know Justice Thomas is a Husker fan and it appears that it's paying dividends!

Sorry, I was afraid I was going to be way behind on this. It's surprising to me because the segment that the story came up on is usually based on current events. Late or not its nice to hear about something other than Lame Kiffin offering football scholarships to 12 year old girls.

Sorry, I was afraid I was going to be way behind on this. It's surprising to me because the segment that the story came up on is usually based on current events. Late or not its nice to hear about something other than Lame Kiffin offering football scholarships to 12 year old girls.

Still good news to me. I think Ankrah is going to be starting next year.

I think Ankrah is going to be starting next year.

ankrah will need to be all that and a bag of chips to beat out either allen or meredith (barring injury, of course). both played at a high level this season. would love to ankrah take over #3 in the rotation though.

i know. I don't expect him to start for Allen, but I read somewhere that he took snaps with the first team defense all year last year, and that the coaches debated a lot about taking his redshirt off (Don't know where it was). I think him and Meredith could be in a battle for that spot.