Past Recruiting Class Rankings

cb1954

Not clear on what pre-ceeded Rivals, but I am pretty sure SuperPrep was the entity that became Scout. On Husker Pedia they have a thread where one of the posters put together all of the SuperPrep rankings from like 1985 on. I can't find it right now because they took the pin off of it, but I think I posted it in a few threads on here. I will see if I can find it for you.

Not clear on what pre-ceeded Rivals, but I am pretty sure SuperPrep was the entity that became Scout. On Husker Pedia they have a thread where one of the posters put together all of the SuperPrep rankings from like 1985 on. I can't find it right now because they took the pin off of it, but I think I posted it in a few threads on here. I will see if I can find it for you.

Yes, SuperPrep / with Allen Wallace became part of Scout. I just have Wallace/SuperPrep listed on his own prior to 2002. I have a copy of the post you mention. I am mostly looking for Lemming and Emfinger now, or anything else prior to Rivals and Scout starting. Bobby Burton and National Recruiting Advisor became part of Rivals. Emfinger has been around for a long time.

Seems like you could go to a good used book store (Antiquarian in Omaha) or search online (eBay?) for the old recruiting newsletters and magazines. Good luck.

Yeah if I still lived in Omaha/Lincoln area I could probably find info at the library archives of papers etc. Out here in Spokane WA it hardly makes the paper. I could do some online but someone at the paper has to guess what I want and then there is a charge. Maybe someday on vacation I'll go back. Probably out there somewhere online if I could just find it. Have a least some for most years back to the early 80s. Before that there was not much anyway.