Big 12 per-spring power rankings.

Ive felt and said all along that texas a&m will be our toughest game next year outside of the whorns. I greatly fear that they will be our new texas tech.

I still think the OSU game may be the toughest, if not in the top 3. I know they're losing some talented folks, but it's a trap game.

I think we can beat UT, and maybe even take them to the woodshed. It's the OSU's and A&M's that scare me.

I failed to see TAM has a new DC - Tim DeRuyter from Air Force. This guy could actually do some damage with his pass defense schemes, & that's exactly what TAM needs with all the high-flying passing attacks in the B12. This is the same DC who made AF the #1 pass defense in '09, the same DC whose pass D demolished Houston's great passing attack with 6 INTs in the Armed Forces Bowl.

Hmmmmm...good point.

The Aggies very well may be a scary team to play next year. They ever get that 12th man crowd fired up again, it will not be easy playing there.

I agree with both of you 100%. But the one thing to also take into consideration is their defense will need a transition year with a whole new scheme and playbook. I'm sure they will be very improved, but they still will have some gaps/misreads and what not, so that should be something Watson could potentially take advantage of. But yes, tough, tough game down there next season.