Texas to Pac-10?

holvy83

Read on SI.com how one of their CFB writers believes that the Pac 10 needs to look to Texas for expansion. I know Texas is a cash cow, but with Texas having such an influence on the Big 12 it makes no sense on why the Pac 10 would be a better fit, and also a worse geographical nightmare then the Big 10 would be. This whole expansion talk is getting more ridiculous by the minute... <_<

I think the Pac 10 should add BYU and Utah. Too bad those states are small. I actually wish the NCAA ran the whole thing and the conferences were not simply a cash generation machine.

It'd still be a cash generation machine, only for ESPN and other special interests because they'd would just influence the NCAA to organize everything so they can make the most money. I mean if you want to give a governing body complete control, let's let congress decide :sarcasm. Realistically, all of this reorganization talk is :bs:, at least right now.

I think the Pac 10 should add BYU and Utah. Too bad those states are small. I actually wish the NCAA ran the whole thing and the conferences were not simply a cash generation machine.

byu never will happen, stanford will not vote for them, and you need a 10-0 vote a team to be let in.

byu never will happen, stanford will not vote for them, and you need a 10-0 vote a team to be let in.

Because Stanford likes being the only private school? Doesn't like Mormons? What is Stanford's issue with BYU?