Ross A Leader

Ross was quoted as saying he wished he had three more years with the Huskers. He believes so much in the coaching staff and what there doing.

Well Cory, I believe, although you don't have brilliant numbers, you were the main cog in keeping this program together the best you could. You did your best to get support, recieve support and you deserve everything, awards, press, accolades, that you get. You will be remembered as one of the more popular Huskers ever.

Ross was quoted as saying he wished he had three more years with the Huskers.  He believes so much in the coaching staff and what there doing.

Well Cory, I believe, although you don't have brilliant numbers, you were the main cog in keeping this program together the best you could.  You did your best to get support, recieve support and you deserve everything, awards, press, accolades, that you get.  You will be remembered as one of the more popular Huskers ever.

msmiley1.gif

I will certainly remember the effort and heart he showed on the field versus Oklahoma last year. For all intensive purposes, he was the NU offense in 2004. I bet he has a great year this year. :horns2

While we probably have better athletes coming in, I doubt we're going to have players with the same heart. I wish the heart he showed last year was going to be hanging out another 3 years.

Why do you doubt that new players won't have heart?

While we probably have better athletes coming in, I doubt we're going to have players with the same heart.  I wish the heart he showed last year was going to be hanging out another 3 years.

Let me rephrase that. I don't know if they have the same heart, not doubt that they do. Cory is a special player that shows a ton of heart, and I hope that the future players will be the same. Bad choice of words on my behalf.

While we probably have better athletes coming in, I doubt we're going to have players with the same heart.  I wish the heart he showed last year was going to be hanging out another 3 years.

Let me rephrase that. I don't know if they have the same heart, not doubt that they do. Cory is a special player that shows a ton of heart, and I hope that the future players will be the same. Bad choice of words on my behalf.

Gotcha :thumbs

Gotcha :thumbs

I guess mis-speaking will happen. ;)

He is an integral part of the offense this year and will play a bigger role than last year, he will be the work-horse while we go through Taylor's growing pains untill he is fully prepared for game speed. He will be remembered for holding his own during coaching/system changes, as well as some of the darker times in NU history.