Added:

QB - Derrius Vick

QB - Tavarius Bender

2010 Signee LB - Lavonte David

2010 Signee DE - Jake Cotton

Removed:

LB - Anthony Sarao

LB - Rob Hankins

Makes sense that Sarao would back out considering he committed, but any word on why Rob Hankins can't make it up?

Sarao backed out due to his committment. Hankins has prom this weekend and decided, after much deliberation, that is where he wanted to be. He will visit this summer or fall instead. Right now Hankins has listed Miami, Cal, and Arizona as his "Top 3", with Miami as a solid #1. He visited Miami for three days and nearly committed on his visit because he loved everything about it.

Wow, all these kids seem to be great players.

this is such a great turn around from the last couple of years... seems now like kids WANT to come here and arent just here to check something out and nothing else.... i'm sure there are a few but it feels like their is an overall postive and optomistic lean by our recruits about the program.. the relevance of nebraska and the prestige of coming to this school and playing for the football team......

soo stoked!

:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:nanalama:nanalama

i think aaron will be really stoked to see all the screaming fans during the spring game compared to the lame-o atmosphere he encountered at the texas spring game... not that it might be factor in his choice... but you can't help but think it will be lingering in his mind comparing the setting, flavor and over all vibe between the two schools......

I agree, this is a good list. Our sold out stadium will hopefully impress these kids. :koolaid2:

let's hope our stadium actually sells out. i'm sure the kids will be impressed no matter what, but a sell out would really say something.

a sell out = hope and change

:facepalm::koolaid2::facepalm::koolaid2:

Just heard that Brett Hundley isn't making the trip now? :dunno

I can't find anything about that on rivals or scout, where did you see this?

So I take it you're a premium member over there then? If so, then you've answered my question. :thumbs

I read it over on the Rivals free board. Someone said they heard he had a change of plans and wouldn't make it up this weekend. Even after Rivals had posted the newest article of him saying he was "excited" about coming up to Lincoln.

Just heard that Brett Hundley isn't making the trip now? :dunno

I can't find anything about that on rivals or scout, where did you see this?

So I take it you're a premium member over there then? If so, then you've answered my question. :thumbs

I read it over on the Rivals free board. Someone said they heard he had a change of plans and wouldn't make it up this weekend. Even after Rivals had posted the newest article of him saying he was "excited" about coming up to Lincoln.

I just saw what you are talking about. They make it sound like they know he isn't coming. I still haven't seen this confirmed though.