Spring Game Visitor List

haha... or maybe the basic install is mostly a run game at this point in the offseason so he wants to wait until they really turn up the passing before he brings them in.

Note: Rivals teaser suggests Quincy Russell is back on the list for coming to the spring game. Can anyone with a subscription give us a hint as to what the article says?

Update on Quincy Russell:

He has decommitted from Texas. He was just caught up in the moment during his visit and there was people in his ear about committing. His coach says that he is going to try and rearrange a trip to Lincoln for the spring game April 17th. I am not going to add him back to the list just yet. When Rivals confirms it, I'll be HAPPY to add him back!

AND just like that...he is back on the list!

Edited by huskernation20

Some people are suggesting Ryan Klachko is planning on attending the spring game now as well... it's not confirmed on Rivals YET but look for that confirmation within the next week...

looks like the plan is working.....just so stoked on the list but i think we SHOULD strive to get a couple play makers out there for us at WR

Todd Peat might not make the Spring game because of the cost. He still plans to visit but it will most likely be an official visit this fall.

He says all of the schools that have offered him have the edge. No favorites.

Might want to take him off the list???

Judging by the teaser, I kinda expected this to be the case. Thanks for the update though. :thumbs

Todd Peat might not make the Spring game because of the cost. He still plans to visit but it will most likely be an official visit this fall.

He says all of the schools that have offered him have the edge. No favorites.

Might want to take him off the list???

Rival's stated that he will be removed when he has officially confirmed he will not be visiting. Since it is still questionable, I shall leave him be...for now.

These updates are great! Thanks for keeping the 'Board in the loop! :thumbs

It's no problem! Thank for you guys' appreciation! :)

We really just want you to feel welcome and loved in our small huskerboard arena :cheers . When life gets you down come here. We will build you up :worship . Not only do we have husker info, but we have good feelings to share with everyone :wasted .

I hope that doesn't come off too gay...

:nutz there thats better.

Oh, and thanks for the updates. :thumbs

Edited by Husker N KC