Omaha Prater(KSU) talkin trash

kramer

So because Nebraska didn't show him any attention, he thinks all of a sudden that just because he's a Nebraska kid, then he automatically gets a scholarship offer? Let's see..fill your roster with a guy like prater or wait 1 more year and possibly land guys like 4 star Konrad Reuland, Jordan McMichael, and Mike Mcneil? Decisions...decisions.. :wacko:

So because Nebraska didn't show him any attention, he thinks all of a sudden that just because he's a Nebraska kid, then he automatically gets a scholarship offer? Let's see..fill your roster with a guy like prater or wait 1 more year and possibly land guys like 4 star Konrad Reuland, Jordan McMichael, and Mike Mcneil? Decisions...decisions.. :wacko:

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush!

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush!

Oh so we are going to play quotes? How about this one

Patience is a virtue

Again I ask did ANYONE REALLY READ THIS ARTICLE?? What would you do if you were threatened and called a traitor by your hometown > albeit a small minority > for not going to a school that didnt even recruit you! And then you were interviewed and asked leading questions about if you were excited about playing at Nebraska or not.. What do you expect him to say?! Show me any quote in the atricle where he calls someone out or is being arrogant.

That is not an isolated case. Those recruits that waffled after FS was let go took some heat also. The small minded people doing that are a tiny minority of the fan base and most of their dogs probably arent barking. I wouldnt be surprised if every school had examples of that kind of behavior going on if a "favorite son" left the state for a rival college. Considering the media overload kids get starting while they still wear diapers maybe HS coaches should hold classes on how to handle the media. IMO

GBR

p.s. I quit signing up for all the newspaper sites. Email overload should be covered under state workers comp :lol:

Again I ask did ANYONE REALLY READ THIS ARTICLE?? What would you do if you were threatened and called a traitor by your hometown > albeit a small minority > for not going to a school that didnt even recruit you! And then you were interviewed and asked leading questions about if you were excited about playing at Nebraska or not.. What do you expect him to say?! Show me any quote in the atricle where he calls someone out or is being arrogant.

I agree he hasn't really said anything directly. But he obviously wants to ruffle some feathers, ala B. Thomas.