:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo:ahhhhhhhh

On the 26th, my Wife is supposed to get her yearly bonus, and I'm hopefully going to buy a PS3. Hopefully being the key word, because Super Target where I work is "Out of stock", and I planned to use my 10% discount. To make matters worse, all the stores in Omaha I have called, Walmart, Gamestop, Gamers, etc, are out of stock too. I didn't think that the current 120gig or whatever it is PS3 was effected by that "bug" or whatever it is. Does this have to do something with PS3 and supply and demand again? For a while, it was like you'd see the systems just sitting on she shelf. Now that I want one, I can't get access to it. I'm not feeling like the fable of the Fox and the Grapes where the fox can't reach the grapes so he says, "They were probably rotten anyway." It's more like the PS3 is my holy grail. People I work with have told me I should consider buying a used PS3, and maybe there would be one that has added memory and a cooling unit for less. I can't imagine the amount of money PS3 is losing right now. $299 for the system, $50+ for an additional controller, plus I want to buy a blue tooth headset, and a keyboard to PS3 online, and we're not even talking games yet. Plus, I'll be buying a wireless router. That should help out the economy. I might have to see if I can find anything out on Sony's website and see what is up. I just found out that there is a shortage of Xbox 360 systems too.

I have said it for years, the PS3 would be the choice console of the future (ie now), and it's been coming true for the last year or so. Especially now, with the dropping of God of War III and Final Fantasy XIII, along with Heavy Rain just recently, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Edit: After reading the NPD numbers for Feb., Sony is struggling with console supply issues. It stinks that they have that problem, but it's a better problem to have than not selling any consoles.