Chris Williams?

Wow this escalated quickly...does anyone know for sure that weed is the reason he got booted? Or is that just speculation?

Multiple sources say he got booted for drugs and bad work ethic, so I don't know what else you are looking for. There will never be anything official that says why he was booted.

Yeah multiple sources say Tupac is still alive too...I'm just asking if anyone KNOWS FOR SURE

hey shiney, take a look around read a bit, bo will never come out and say "i threw him off the team because he makes cheech and chong look like straight edgers.

I'm not saying I want a signed affidavit, I'm wondering if anyone knows from anyone on the inside or something. I knew personally why Q got kicked off the team because of people I know in the athletic department, I'm looking for that type of answer. People can tell me they heard this and that till they're blue in the face, but saying it over and over again doesn't make something true, that's all.

Oh this rumor is legit alright. Straight from the saltwater aquarium guy himself.

Wow this escalated quickly...does anyone know for sure that weed is the reason he got booted? Or is that just speculation?

Multiple sources say he got booted for drugs and bad work ethic, so I don't know what else you are looking for. There will never be anything official that says why he was booted.

Yeah multiple sources say Tupac is still alive too...I'm just asking if anyone KNOWS FOR SURE

hey shiney, take a look around read a bit, bo will never come out and say "i threw him off the team because he makes cheech and chong look like straight edgers.

I'm not saying I want a signed affidavit, I'm wondering if anyone knows from anyone on the inside or something. I knew personally why Q got kicked off the team because of people I know in the athletic department, I'm looking for that type of answer. People can tell me they heard this and that till they're blue in the face, but saying it over and over again doesn't make something true, that's all.

i had been told by friends of mine at UNL and some messages from friends of his on social networks that he wouldn't do anything due to weed and the like. all the talent in the world.

i had been told by friends of mine at UNL and some messages from friends of his on social networks that he wouldn't do anything due to weed and the like. all the talent in the world.

Thank You Vuren!