Spain in or out?

I feel sorry for some of these players. The NCAA takes its sweet a$$ time to decide the eligibility of players. This guy has already missed over 2 weeks of practice and I donno if he is going to class or not yet. If not he has missed 2 days of class. The NCAA is putting these players in a real tough spot. Was Spain already in Lincoln or was he waiting to get word before he trekked here from Cali? For the players sake make a friggin decision one way or the other so the player can do what he needs to do and get on with his life.

Give the NCAA some slack Denver and everyone else. they were very busy clearing those offensive native american-hating FSU Seminoles off their little lawyer-created blacklist.

and you want National COLLEGIATE ATHLETIC Association to worry about something completely trivial like COLLEGE ATHLETES getting to practice and classes?? lay off, people!

i just say its a good thing the NCAA has its priorities straight unlike us unappriciative college football fans. :dumdum

:sarcasm

Give the NCAA some slack Denver and everyone else. they were very busy clearing those offensive native american-hating FSU Seminoles off their little lawyer-created blacklist.

and you want National COLLEGIATE ATHLETIC Association to worry about something completely trivial like COLLEGE ATHLETES getting to practice and classes?? lay off, people!

i just say its a good thing the NCAA has its priorities straight unlike us unappriciative college football fans. :dumdum

:sarcasm

I'm not sure you needed that sign. Slogging through that sarcasm tired me out so much I had to take a break halfway through :P

Sounds like Spain is in and going to practice

Huskerextra blog

Nebraska coach Bill Callahan believes junior college transfer Tyrell Spain will be eligible to practice today.

Really. He does.

“All the paperwork is in,” Callahan said. “I’m just waiting for final word.”

huskerextra blog

Thats good news. Hopefully the NCAA is done dealing with mascots and gets to its real job. We could really use the depth at WR. Now we will see if he can grasp the playbook or if he has already had his nose in it for the last 2 weeks.