Has anyone gone to a Memorial Stadium Tour

I've done a couple of tours. I took a general tour with my daughter's school class. We went to the press room where the interviews are done, the press box right across the hall, the training table, down the All-American hallway, out on the field, through the training room's main hallway, and out the door by the statue of TO and Brooke.

During Football 101 we went all over the Hawks center, the locker rooms and all through the training complex, into the player's lounge and all through the West stadium.

I recommend Football 101. It's a heck of a tour/day. :thumbs

I've done a couple of tours. I took a general tour with my daughter's school class. We went to the press room where the interviews are done, the press box right across the hall, the training table, down the All-American hallway, out on the field, through the training room's main hallway, and out the door by the statue of TO and Brooke.

During Football 101 we went all over the Hawks center, the locker rooms and all through the training complex, into the player's lounge and all through the West stadium.

I recommend Football 101. It's a heck of a tour/day. :thumbs

cool I'll keep that in mind for sure!

Back in May of 2009 we went to the Stadium and accidentally stumbled onto the self-guided tour. We didn't really have the time we would have liked to really look around but we did get to pretty much go through the whole thing. The video room was closed while we were there due to some equipment malfunction so we didn't get to see anything but the room itself was pretty cool! If you go to our site (copied below) and go to the May section you can see all the pictures we took. Those don't cover everything but I think only because we ran out of memory on the card we were using... I don't know if there are any copyright issues with posting this online (here) but of course full credit should go to the wonderful people who put the whole experience together for the University of Nebraska. Hope you enjoy!

http://huskersvecs.shutterfly.com/