When Nebraska hosts Texas 10/16/10...

11/21/87 #2 OKLAHOMA @ #1 NEBRASKA

NEBRASKA LOST 17-7

11/22/86 #3 OKLAHOMA @ #5 NEBRASKA

NEBRASKA LOST 20-17

Why did Nebraska play OU at home 2 years in a row ?

They must have switch up the Big 8 schedule because we also played Colorado in Boulder those two years.

10/27/01 #2 OKLAHOMA @ #3 NEBRASKA

NEBRASKA WON 20-10

Not my favorite Husker team of all time, BUT this game was absolutely the best I've ever attended. Sitting in the north endzone, we all saw Crouch break free on black 41 flash reverse & when he caught Stuntz' pass for the go-ahead TD, I experienced what every Husker fan dreams of in a game like that - crowd surfing - and it stands as one of the crowning moments of my life :power :spooners

10/27/01 #2 OKLAHOMA @ #3 NEBRASKA

NEBRASKA WON 20-10

Not my favorite Husker team of all time, BUT this game was absolutely the best I've ever attended. Sitting in the north endzone, we all saw Crouch break free on black 41 flash reverse & when he caught Stuntz' pass for the go-ahead TD, I experienced what every Husker fan dreams of in a game like that - crowd surfing - and it stands as one of the crowning moments of my life :power :spooners

I was in the north endzone too, I was with my Dad and after crouch scored I have never experienced anything like that in my life. As a 10 year old I didnt really pay much attention before that moment. Now its a way of life.

People forget that Oklahoma tried that same play against us later in the game, but they couldn't complete the pass.

I think they actually tried it in the 2nd quarter, and Nate Hybl was wide open and slipped. Then we tried it in the 4th quarter.