Strikeforce: Nashville

Jake Shields © vs. Dan Henderson

Gegard Mousasi © vs. Muhammed Lawal

Gilbert Melendez © vs. Shinya Aoki

So its still more than a week away, but I am fired up for this fight card. Hendo is my all time favorite fighter, Aoki is probably the second best lightweight in the world. The light heavywieght match is good too, king MO has great wrestling to match Mousasi's shooto skills. Hard to knock a fight card with three title fights on free tv.

Just found the prelims only two fights stand out to me.

Jason Miller vs. Tim Stout

Hunter Worsham vs. Zach Underwood

Cale Yarbrough vs. Josh Schockman

Dustin West vs. Andrew Uhrich

Justin Pennington vs. Dustin Ortiz

Ovince St. Preux vs. Chris Hawk

Thomas Campbell vs. Cody Floyd

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad it wasn't live. I got the ESPN updates 20 minutes before each fight even started. All decisions too. LAME. Dana White needs to stay away from that vegetarian Jake Shields too. He'll get eaten alive at middleweight in the UFC.

Too bad it wasn't live. I got the ESPN updates 20 minutes before each fight even started. All decisions too. LAME. Dana White needs to stay away from that vegetarian Jake Shields too. He'll get eaten alive at middleweight in the UFC.

That may be true but he is a natural welter weight. He could do some damage in that division you would be hard pressed to find someone with his talent in BJJ, in any weight class in the UFC.