UFC Fight Night: Florian vs. Gomi

GSG

Kenny Florian vs Takanori Gomi

Roy Nelson vs Stefan Struve

Ross Pearson vs. Dennis Siver

Nate Quarry vs. Jorge Rivera

It pains me to pick Roy Nelson cuz he's such a douche. Seeing him with his shirt off does make me feel a helluva lot better about myself though.

The event is at the Bojangles Coliseum :lol: sponsored by Bojangles' Chicken 'n Biscuits

It pains me to pick Roy Nelson cuz he's such a douche. Seeing him with his shirt off does make me feel a helluva lot better about myself though.

The event is at the Bojangles Coliseum :lol: sponsored by Bojangles' Chicken 'n Biscuits

I like your picks. This card is kind of weak but I will watch it anyways.

I like your picks. This card is kind of weak but I will watch it anyways.

Agreed. Pretty weak card, but that's why it's on regular TV. Good possibility of seeing KenFlo bust open Gomi's face with one of those "razor sharp" elbows though :thumbs

If anyone has looked at the Prelims...did you notice the newly signed fighter, Jason High? Former wrestler for our Huskers and from the Kansas City area. "The Kansas City Bandit" is his nickname. Very cool. I actually met him a few times. Him and my brother were on the wrestling team together. Lets all root for him in his UFC debut.

If anyone has looked at the Prelims...did you notice the newly signed fighter, Jason High? Former wrestler for our Huskers and from the Kansas City area. "The Kansas City Bandit" is his nickname. Very cool. I actually met him a few times. Him and my brother were on the wrestling team together. Lets all root for him in his UFC debut.

Wow, didn't realize he went to Nebraska. I would have pulled for him had I known that. While I kept reading online during the prelims to get the results I was pulling for Charlie to win. Too bad Jason didn't win. Hopefully he will get a second fight in the UFC to redeem himself.

Wow, didn't realize he went to Nebraska. I would have pulled for him had I known that. While I kept reading online during the prelims to get the results I was pulling for Charlie to win. Too bad Jason didn't win. Hopefully he will get a second fight in the UFC to redeem himself.

Yeah I'm sure he will get another fight, but I doubt they will hang on to him long if he doesn't start winning.