Spring Practice Attendance

Hey guys-

Not a frequent poster on here, but wanted your input. As part of a coaching football class on campus I get to attend spring practice on Saturday April 10. I have to follow one position group throughout the practice and take notes. I can choose any position so I was wondering if there was any position you guys would want me to check out! I will also try to see about answering any questions you guys have from what I can tell from watching a practice. let me know!

I think the biggest question marks come from the O Line. I'd love to hear how they're coming along.

The couple times ive been to practice I enjoyed following the recievers/ends. They work with everyone throughout the day. Get to watch them with the quarterbacks, blocking drills with running backs, and a lot of special teams stuff like catching the million punts and kicks that seem to be in the air. Watching the line I usually get so caught up in the size of them that its hard to focus on anything else. Its truly humbling seeing such a collection of enormous humans. ;)

Linebackers! What does our 2-deep look like in the Peso? Are we moving to the Peso D because we lack LBs? Will there be much ML play this year? Where does Compton fit in? Is Sean Fisher bigger than last year? How is Eric Martin coming along? We have a whole slew of redshirt frosh walk-ons at LB. Any of them look promising?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions. If you could get an answer for even one or two of them, it would be great!