Memorial Stadium seating

The only thing that will obstruct you there is the Nebraska bench. Usually rows 1-10 are somewhat obstructed by the team standing on the sidelines, and you want to be a little higher. You can see most of the field, just not the sideline in front of the team.

Here's a link to the seating chart.

Thanks! As long as we'll be able to see most of the field, we'll be happy. I was worried we'd be smack dab behind the bench and not able to see anything. I can live with it if the only part obstructed is directly in front of the NU sideline.

Sounds good :cheers

The other thing is since the team will be split in half, the view may not be as obstructed as a regular home game...

Eh, not so much. You have to remember EVERYONE will be suited up, not just gameday roster. Anyone know numbers? I would think it would have to be at least another 60+ scout team type guys.

I had some row 5 seats in east on about the 20 yard line that were some of the most fun seats I ever attended a game in. It happened to be the Oklahoma game where Crouch caught a TD, but regardless the view and being close to the action for once was neat. Usually have great viewing seats up under the overhang out of the rain and I preferred it more down below.