I get to run into Memorial Stadium and be on Husker Vision!

http://huskerextra.com/articles/2010/04/01/football/doc4bb54f38dcd39760426580.txt

Awesome! Both the marathon and half-marathon finishers get to finish at the 50, and will be able to see themselves on the big screen. I've heard of this at one or two other marathons, and that it was really neat. Great job to the race organizers to make this happen, and thanks to TO for agreeing to it. I'm really excited about this.

I ran the Lincoln marathon last year too, and this will be marathon (or longer) #16 for me.

Sounds like the race filled up as soon as this was announced.

If this is an april fools joke I'm never coming out of bed on April 1 again, but I've heard rumors that this was going to happen so I think it's legit.

http://huskerextra.com/articles/2010/04/01/football/doc4bb54f38dcd39760426580.txt

Awesome! Both the marathon and half-marathon finishers get to finish at the 50, and will be able to see themselves on the big screen. I've heard of this at one or two other marathons, and that it was really neat. Great job to the race organizers to make this happen, and thanks to TO for agreeing to it. I'm really excited about this.

I ran the Lincoln marathon last year too, and this will be marathon (or longer) #16 for me.

Sounds like the race filled up as soon as this was announced.

If this is an april fools joke I'm never coming out of bed on April 1 again, but I've heard rumors that this was going to happen so I think it's legit.

That is pretty neat. I can remember my dad running the Omaha Marathon when I was little, and watching him finish inside the Civic Auditorium and they had peoples names on the boards as they came across with their times, and I thought that was sweet. HuskerVision will be way cooler. The times, they are a changin'.