Photos from Practice

ADS

Why does Dontrayevous Robinson have a cast over his left hand? Did I miss something here

Sure enough. One of our RBs is banged up. You looking at the second from last April 2nd pic? That might not be Dontrayevous. Might that be Austin Jones? Linky

Why does Dontrayevous Robinson have a cast over his left hand? Did I miss something here

Sure enough. One of our RBs is banged up. You looking at the second from last April 2nd pic? That might not be Dontrayevous. Might that be Austin Jones? Linky

Ya I'm looking at the second from the last in the April 2nd spring pictures. Ya it could be Austin or Robinson the only thing I know is that I don't think its too serious of an injury if he's still practicing. I just haven't heard of anybody else having a bum hand in our RB spot. The only injuries that I know of is Yoshi, Zac Lee, Matt May, and Justin Blatchford.

Ya I'm looking at the second from the last in the April 2nd spring pictures. Ya it could be Austin or Robinson the only thing I know is that I don't think its too serious of an injury if he's still practicing. I just haven't heard of anybody else having a bum hand in our RB spot. The only injuries that I know of is Yoshi, Zac Lee, Matt May, and Justin Blatchford.

Whatever it is, a cast on a RB is a LOT more serious than one on a lineman. Whether the RB hand is broken or not.

Bo sure is tight lipped about injuries and such. I guess that's a good thing.

Whatever it is, a cast on a RB is a LOT more serious than one on a lineman. Whether the RB hand is broken or not.

Bo sure is tight lipped about injuries and such. I guess that's a good thing.

Well if you look close you can see his fingers sticking out of the cast whether that means anything I don't know. I just hope that its nothing serious. I may be a huge Bo Pelini supporter but there are times where I wished he'd be more opened about injuries.