Maine PPV game - List of where to watch

Coloradans For Nebraska

P.O. Box 4271 Englewood, Colorado 80155 www.coloradansfornebraska.com

NU Season Opener to be Televised on Pay-Per-View

The Maine-Nebraska college football game on Saturday, Sept. 3 will be telecast with a 5:00 PM MT kickoff.

All four Fox & Hound Bar & Grill locations will carry the game.

Come early to get a seat. Last year, people had to be turned away. There are alternative watch sites which are also advertisers listed that you may wish to attend. Remember that as a PPV game it may not be shown at your favorite location. Be sure to check before you go. All sites listed in this email will carry the game.

Additional Watch Sites

The northern Colorado site will be JACKSON'S SPORTS GRILL at Harmony and Lemay in Fort Collins. Phone number is 970-229-0017. Contact there is Jim Bowman.

In downtown Denver, another watch site will be CAP CITY TAVERN, at 1247 Bannock Street. Yes, there is FREE parking there! Contacts there are Scott and Stacy Guiles.

Both places will have prize giveaways, drink specials, etc all season for televised games

From THE GIMP HAS SPOKEN

HUSKERS IN CHICAGO -WATCHSITES

There are 3 Husker bars in Chicago.

The main one is McGees on Sheffield and Webster.

http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/...0,1605263.venue

This place can get nuts on game days (especially if the game is not broadcast nationally). You need to show up an hour or two before game time to get a seat. They have a bloody mary bar, waitresses sometimes where husker shirts (I tip the ones that do better) and they play the fight song really loud when we score. Last year they put up probably 10 new plasmas and they have a giant big screen. If it's an 11 am game, I recommend getting there around 9:45-10 and ordering their huge breakfast plate and a beer.

The next one is called Flounders

http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/...,0,622221.venue

This one is more low key if you want to hear the broadcast and not get there until game time.

The 3rd is called Hog Head McDunna's

http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/...,0,949898.venue

I've never been there on a game day but it's a pretty cool place. They have a ton of TVs.

All 3 of these places put up Nebraska flags outside on game days which is cool.

The Gimp has spoken.

Saturday, September 3 Time (ET) Chan.

Maine at Nebraska 7:00 pm  786  (FC)

that is all i could find from Direct TV, i hope it holds true...

It's true, it's true!!! The U of N SI got back to me yesterday, and it's true!!! Direct TV is carrying it! Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo

I did some research on this with a co-worker who has direct TV. Apparently, it is only going to be available if you have ESPN Gameplan. I don't think you can buy the game's separately either.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

For anyone not willing to pay the $30 bucks to watch the game, you can watch the game on replay on Fox Midwest at 3AM EST/2AM EST.

You can use zap2it.com to confirm, but it is there.

And yes, the replay is free, even though you will know what the score is already. :)

Yea, I saw this as well. 47 for the people with Cox Cable. Set your DVR's!